Valorant update 3.07 (Oct 5, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Valorant patch notes, the latest update fixes a number of common crashes. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 3.07 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various balancing, map changes, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Valorant version 3.07 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Valorant patch 3.07 notes?
- Penalties removed for leaving Deathmatch early
- Full game participation is required to earn XP.
- Many of you use Deathmatch to warm up, and its drop-in-drop-out nature makes that work great. Which is why we’ll now support DM as a drop-in-drop-out mode with no penalties for leaving a game early.
- New setting, in Beta, “Raw Input Buffer” improves performance of input device processing
- VALORANT has used Raw Input for devices since launch. Enabling “Raw Input Buffer” will adjust which APIs are used for processing Raw Input.
- SHould result in minor performance improvement and identical input latency when used with standard input devices and gaming mice.
- Major performance improvement when used with 8000hz polling rate mice.
- 8000hz polling rate mice are supported with this feature enabled.
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- A slew of fixes for some common crashes as reported by players
- Fixed a bug where the text cursor would relocate to the right when editing text in the Report A Player menu
- Fixed a bug where Team Ace could be awarded in scenarios where it wasn’t earned by the team (we still respect teamwork!).
Download free Valorant update 3.07 on PC.
#Valorant #Update #Patch #Notes #Valorant