Train Sim World 2 update 1.46 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Train Sim World version 1.46 patch notes, the latest update brings quality of life changes and improvements. Apart from this, TSW2 update 1.46 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big game update was released with various quality of life improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s TSW2 update 1.46 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
What is new in today’s Train Sim World 2 1.46?
- [Improvement] Meißen branch for Bahnstrecke Riesa – Dresden
- [Improvement] Main Spessart Bahn Scenario Planner expansion
- [Improvement] Rush Hour passenger system for Bakerloo Line
- [Improvement] Rush Hour passenger system for Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen
- [Improvement] MP36PH-3C Baby Bullet Scenario Planner expansion
- ▲ [Improvement] Peninsula Corridor preservation update
- [Loco Add-On] GCC-L6 01 – London Underground 1938 Tube Stock – Developed by Rivet Games
- [Ongoing] Rush Hour passenger system
- [Route Add-On] GCC-R7 04 Brighton Main Line: London Victoria – Brighton with Southern BR Class 377/4 and Gatwick Express BR Class 387
Download free Train Sim World 2 update 1.46 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Train #Sim #World #Update #Patch #Notes #TSW2