V Rising update is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official V Rising patch notes, the latest update resolves an issue where boss music could get stuck playing forever. Apart from this, V Rising patch also fixed the ability to multicast certain abilities (like M1/Q/E) through weapon swapping.
Previously, a major V Rising update added quality of life improvements and fixes. Read more details below. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s V Rising patch 0.5.48238 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details here.
V Rising Patch Notes – May 26, 2023
- Fixed an issue where boss music could get stuck playing forever.
- We’ve fixed the ability to multicast certain abilities (like M1/Q/E) through weapon swapping.
- Unexpected despawning of Prisoners has been rectified.
- We’ve resolved the problem where units spawned in tombs would teleport to the floor below.
- An issue preventing interaction with dead servants in the coffin menu has been fixed.
Patching a fix to a UI issue that prevented players from being able to interact with inventory and menus.
#Rising #Update #Patch #Notes #Hotfix