Night of the Dead update 2.1.1 is available on PC(Steam). According to the official Night of the Dead patch notes, the latest update adds a long list of changes and fixes.
Previously, a major update added new areas, new weapons, new vehicles, fixes, and much more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Night of the Dead patch 2.1.1 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details below.
NOTD Update 2.1.1 Patch Notes – May 26, 2023
- The collision detection for bikes has been changed.
- The handling of the Cruiser Bike has been improved.
- The issue that AI wouldn’t chase the character after getting off from a vehicle has been fixed.
- Changes have been made to prevent upgrades while the vehicle is moving.
- The issue of characters falling beneath the ground after getting off a vehicle has been alleviated.
- The issue of Wind Generators built on top of vehicles interfering with each other has been fixed.
- The issue of AI not being able to climb buildings built on top of vehicles has been fixed.
- The issue of vehicles shaking each time a building was constructed on top of them has been fixed.
- The issue of vehicles flying off when another vehicle was placed on top of them has been fixed.
- The issue where the bite animation from zombies did not play while driving a vehicle has been fixed.
- The issue of vehicles sinking into the ground has been fixed.
- The issue of vehicle speed being incorrectly displayed in the build menu has been fixed.
- The issue where changing the shortcut for the handbrake did not apply has been fixed.
- A cooldown has been added to the lift interaction (5 seconds).
- Buildings built on top of vehicles have been optimized.
- Lift interaction will now be displayed if the glove boat cannot move due to touching the ground.
- The issue where the client player could not properly follow the vehicle when standing on it has been fixed.
- The issue of flying away when the client player had a lift interaction while standing on top of the vehicle has been fixed.
- The issue that the vehicle boarding position was not displayed in certain situations has been fixed.
- The issue that the player entered a walking state when the ground vehicle exploded underwater has been fixed.
- Descriptions for some items have been added.
- The names of items have been changed.
Lightsaber -> Plasma Sword
Two-Handed Lightsaber -> Plasma Longsword
LightShield -> Plasma Shield
- The Plasma Sword and Plasma Two-handed Sword have been changed to a lightning element.
- The firing rate of the Bow has been decreased.
- A new recipe has been added for crafting Stone and Iron ore. (Material Crafting Bench)
- Disassembly for some items has been added. (Equipment Repair Kit, Stone, Iron Ore)
- The Penetration skill in Coil skills has been changed to Headshot.
Building Forbidden Area
- The building forbidden area has been adjusted to have a larger range.
- The lighting of the game has been improved.
- The texture representation of the environment has been improved.
- The region debuff effects have been improved.
- The animation for the bow attack has been modified.
- Zombies have been changed to be affected by physics upon death.
- The shortcut for cancel in the character UI has been changed. (F -> R)
- A shortcut has been added to the suicide UI. (Suicide : T, Close : R)
- A shortcut has been added to the close button in the research UI. (R)
- Shortcuts have been added to the Trap Controller UI. (Switch: T, Close: R)
- Some icons in the build category have been changed.
- The category of the Sleeping Bag in the build menu has been changed.
- The naming of the interactions in the machine production building has been changed. (Get -> Harvest)
- A notification will be displayed if materials are insufficient during farm reloading (sowing seeds).
- A notification will be displayed if the weight of the vehicle exceeds the limit.
- A notification will be displayed if fishing attempts fail in shallow water.
- The free reloading in Sandbox mode has been removed.
- Among the additional equipment options, the value of element reinforcement has been decreased. (75% -> 50% , 40% -> 30%)
- The option for the iron ring has been changed. (Attack power 1 -> 10)
- The required materials for equipment reforge have been changed.
- The difficulty has been lowered for enhancements below level 4.
- The crafting materials for the machinery equipment repair kit have been changed. (Copper Ingot -> Charcoal)
- The durability of all equipment has been increased overall.
- The slots in the storage box have been increased. (This does not apply to already built storage boxes.)
- The build materials for some buildings have been changed.
- The materials required for repairing some buildings have been changed.
- The overall quantity of items that can be obtained from loot has decreased.
- The probability of obtaining rare-grade items from equipment reward boxes has decreased.
- When crafting equipment, the probability of obtaining rare-grade items has increased.
- The increase in resource production from production facilities, dependent on the region, has decreased.
- The overall attack power of zombies has decreased.
- The increase in the health of wave zombies, dependent on the date, has decreased.
- The spawn rate of academic zombies has decreased.
- The number of research materials that can be obtained from zombie loot has changed. (Field heavy/giant zombie 100% increase, wave heavy/giant zombie 50% decrease)
- Zombies have been changed so that they are not immune to their own elements. (100% -> 75%)
- The walking speed of zombies has increased.
- The issue of not displaying a warning for some special characters that were omitted during game saving has been fixed. (@, $)
- The issue that physics did not work for client players has been fixed.
- The issue that the corpse bag fell under the bed when the player died on the bed has been fixed.
- The issue that UI shortcut keys did not change for the changed shortcuts has been fixed.
- The issue that element reinforcement options did not apply to the player’s attacks has been fixed.
- The issue that items were duplicated in some situations has been fixed.
- The issue that an item was deleted when it was removed from the equipment attachment tab without space in the inventory has been fixed.
- The issue that items could not be moved from the body bag by drag and drop has been fixed.
- The issue that items were not properly updated when multiple players opened the same storage box and changed items has been fixed.
- The issue that the damage of the drum barrel built by the player was not appropriately applied has been fixed.
- The issue that material items were dropped when the drum barrel built by the player exploded has been fixed.
- The issue that additional interaction was possible with looted items (refrigerator, vehicle, etc.) after completing the looting has been fixed.
- The issue that the bleeding debuff was applied to the building has been fixed.
- The issue that zombies intermittently did not move when first encountered has been fixed.
- The issue that zombies froze without showing a hit reaction when threatened has been fixed.
- The issue that the screamer zombie screamed from a distance when first encountered has been fixed.
- The issue that sound did not play when destroying some vehicles has been fixed.
- The issue that lines were drawn on the map has been fixed.
- Zombies have been changed to better reach the player’s location instead of wandering when they can’t reach the player.
Download free Night of the Dead update 184.108.40.206 for PC.
#Night #Dead #Update #Patch #Notes