V Rising update is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official V Rising patch notes, the latest update adds big improvements to degrading client performance over time. Apart from this, V Rising patch also includes stability fixes
Previously, a major V Rising update added quality of life improvements and fixes. Read more details below. Recently, hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s V Rising patch 0.5.48238 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details here.
V Rising Patch Notes – June 1, 2023
- Big improvements to degrading client performance over time.
- Reverted a change in Hotfix #5 that caused Primary Attacks (M1) to always trigger a cooldown when swapping weapons.
- Fixed some textures not loading correctly when texture streaming is enabled.
- Fixed bug where you were unable to dismantle Floor/Stairs if they were placed next to certain other things.
- Fixed an issue with the day/night mood transition in Dunley Monastery.
- Inner and Exterior Sanctum Wallpapers no longer clips through the upper floor.
- Domina now plays the correct animation when dying.
- Fixed issue where the spellbook menu (and to a lesser extent the V Blood menu) got progressively slower to open and use over time.
- Fixed issue where mouse buttons 4 and up were off by one in numbering.
- Fixed issues where loot would be unobtainable when dropped slightly inside collision.
- Disable Defenses Protection Timer should no longer show up on other players’ castle hearts in PvE.
- Windows should no longer get stuck as immaterial after raids.
- Fixed an issue where some V Blood bosses could be charmed.
Patching a fix to a UI issue that prevented players from being able to interact with inventory and menus.
#Rising #Update #Patch #Notes #Hotfix