Tribes of Midgard update 2.02 (2.002.000) is now available to download on PS4, PC, PS5, and Steam. According to the official Tribes of Midgard 2.02 patch notes, the latest resolves various issues with the game. Additionally, Tribes of Midgard version 2.02 (2.002) also includes performance improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s TOM patch 2.02 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Tribes of Midgard 2.02 Patch Notes (2.002.000) – January 27, 2022
- Fixed an issue in which some areas in the Land of Pools had a watery texture
- Corrected the feminine VO for the “Midguardians Assemble!” Voice Line.
- Fixed instances of the Selkie’s slow debuff not fading away after its duration
- Fixed instances of the Fossegrim’s Soul-Eater debuff not fading away after its duration
- Muspelheim Maul’s fire trail spell now uses the correct VFX as it’s fading
- Fenrir will now spawn as expected when players try activating the two Saga Bosses at the same time
- Prevented a crash that could occur when opening and closing the game quickly
- PlayStation® Only – Fixed an issue that was causing the gray transition screen to remain visible and prevent input after leaving a Village station
- PlayStation® 5 Only – Background rocks on the landing page now use the correct textures
Download free Tribes of Midgard patch 2.02 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Steam.
#Tribes #Midgard #Update #Patch #Notes #Official