Total War Warhammer 3 update 1.0.2 is now available to download. According to the official Warhammer 3 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes for several key performances, multiplayer, and installation issues.
Unfortunetly, since the last Warhammer 3 update 1.0.1, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Total War Warhammer 3 patch 1.0.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Total War Warhammer 3 Patch 1.0.2 Notes – March 14, 2022
- Improved our build-authoring process, which will reduce the excessive install times required for relatively small patches. We expect to further reduce these install times with the next game update.
- Fixed a problem where the vertical sync (VSync) setting was being forced on for some players—artificially limiting the framerate regardless of system specs.
- Resolved game stuttering issues when playing the game in Windows 11 with Intel Alder Lake (12th-generation) processors.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to hang on first boot in certain languages.
- The game will now display an error if installed to a folder path that uses non-English characters. Doing so will cause the game to be unresponsive. To alleviate this, we recommend changing the installation location to a folder or folder path that doesn’t include non-English characters.
Related: Total War Warhammer 3 Server Status
- Fixed an issue that caused battles in multiplayer campaign to desync.
- General multiplayer services improvements.
#Total #War #Warhammer #Update #Patch #Notes