The Division 2 update 1.49 details released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Division 2 1.49 patch notes, the latest resolves various issues and bugs. Apart from this, Division 2 patch 1.49 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major Division 2 update 1.46 added new features, changes and fixes to the game. Recently, hotfix 1.47 was also released. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Division 2 version 1.49 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Division 2 1.49 Patch Notes – December 6, 2022
Addressed the following issues.
- Dark Path Apparel items are clipping with multiple vanity items and agent models
- The Gamology pants are clipping with all the sidearm holsters
- The Gamology pants are clipping with multiple jackets on the female agent model
- Replacing one pair of vanity gloves with another pair of vanity gloves keeps the visuals from the replaced ones
Season 10 Manhunt
- The General Anderson Climax mission can’t be replayed after the manhunt campaign reset. Fast travel is possible, but the mission itself does not have any functionality.
- Workaround: Eliminate all the targets to replay the climax mission
- Players are unable to open the Map and Inventory after opening the Map and simultaneously pressing the “Return to Washington D.C.” and the “Close Map” buttons
- Co-op party disbands right after the final cinematic cutscene upon returning to BOO
- Guardians: Guardian True Sons NPC kills count towards the “Eliminate Black Tusk Guardians” challenge
- Polarity Switch: Positive polarity True Sons NPC kills with grenades count towards the “Eliminate positive polarity Black Tusk with grenades” challenge
- Golden Bullet: Elite True Sons NPC kills do not count towards the “Eliminate Elite True Sons” challenge
- Golden Bullet: Elite True Sons NPC kills count towards the “Eliminate Elite Black Tusk” challenge
- Hollywood: Elite True Sons NPC kills count towards the “Eliminate Elite Black Tusk” challenge
- SHD Exposed: Elite True Sons NPC kills count towards the “Eliminate elite Black Tusk” objective
- Reanimated: Reanimated True Sons count towards the “Eliminate re-animated Black Tusk” objective
- Manhunt objective and map location are overlapping
- The ending cinematic of the Climax mission is playing twice for the group members playing on PS4 and Xbox One
Download free Division 2 update 1.49 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Division #Update #Patch #Notes #Details