A new Team Fortress 2 (TF2) update (Dec 4, 2021) released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official TF2 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues with the game.
Previously, a major update added the Winter 2021 Cosmetic Case, 3 new community-contributed taunts to the Mann Co. Store, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last major update players are facing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Team Fortress 2 (TF2) patch will address a few of these errors.
TF2 Patch Notes (Hotfix)- December 4, 2021
- Updated the Festive Frames to add missing styles that don’t hide the hat
- Fixed backpack image for the Winter 2021 Cosmetic Key
- Renamed Smissmas Swirl Unusual effect to Spiraling Lights
- Updated Polar Forecast, Spiraling Lights, and Twisting Lights Unusual effects
- Updated the Train of Thought
- Fixed model issues
- Added Genteel Smoke effect
- Updated cp_altitude
- Fixed a clipping exploit that allowed players to build out of bounds
- Fixed a clipping exploit that allowed players to stand above BLU’s first spawn
- Fixed a rendering priority issue with a respawn visualizer in BLU’s first spawn
- Updated pl_coal_event
- Fixed a clipping issue with a window
- Fixed a displacement
Download free Team Fortress 2 update for PC (Steam).
#Team #Fortress #TF2 #Update #Patch #Notes #Hotfix