Icarus update (Dec 4, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam) players. According to the official Icarus patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks, changes, and improvements.
Previously, a major update added quality of life fixes and enhancements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update players are facing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Icarus patch will address a few of these errors.
Icarus Patch Notes (Hotfix)- December 4, 2021
- Fixed issue where the First Cohort Envirosuit or Fur Armor may displayed incorrectly during the skinning animation.
- Fixed issue with shadows being displayed incorrectly on the distant mountains.
- Fixed issue where some of the new foliage for wild crops could have their shadows display incorrectly at a distance.
- Fixed issue where some translated text was not displayed in the correct language.
- Reduced colour saturation on wild crops so they better blend in with their surroundings.
- Updated Fabricator recipe to reduce its overall cost.
- Updated setting descriptions to more clearly explain prerequisites for DLSS and FSR.
- Added Leather Backpack, a “G” Slot or backpack slot item that grants additional inventory slots and weight carry capacity. It also reduces the carry-weight of ores in your inventory. It is available at Tier 2 and crafted on the Textiles bench.
Download free Icarus update for PC (Steam).
#Icarus #Update #Patch #Notes #Hotfix