A new Team Fortress 2 (TF2) update is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official TF2 patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to disguised/cloaked spies and updated Minty Cypress, Pristine Pine, and Sparkly Spruce Unusual taunt effects.
Previously, a major update added the Winter 2021 Cosmetic Case, 3 new community-contributed taunts to the Mann Co. Store, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Team Fortress 2 (TF2) patch will address a few of these errors.
What is new in today’s TF2 January 6 Update Patch Notes?
- Fixed disguised/cloaked spies being able to block player destruction captures
- Updated Minty Cypress, Pristine Pine, and Sparkly Spruce Unusual taunt effects to improve visibility in bright areas
- Updated pl_breadspace
- Fixed being able to place buildings in the forward BLU spawn room
- Updated pl_wutville_event
- Fixed a few static_prop models being used to stand on high up in the map
- Updated cp_altitude
- Fixed tree models in the 3D skybox using the wrong skin
Download free Team Fortress 2 update for PC (Steam).
#Team #Fortress #TF2 #Update #Patch #Notes