Cozy Grove update 4.1 (1.18) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Cozy Grove patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Cozy Grove version 1.18 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major Winter update added new snowfolk characters you can craft and speak to, special gifts you can make for some of your island friends, and lots of fun with snow.
Since the last patch, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Cozy Grove patch 1.18 will fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Cozy Grove 4.1 Patch Notes (Update 1.18)?- January 6, 2022
Faster world-loading with better-arranged biomes
– After learning a recipe, we now show the item image preview so you can see what you’ve learned
– Adjusted blackberry seasonality to fix missing berries in Dec
– Fixed floating bushes
– Imp decorations can be sold for a small amount of cash
– Improved performance in general
– Improve performance of dowsing action, specifically
– Improved font support for multiple languages
– SFX bugfixes for picking up and placing items
– Fall candy can be bought back if accidentally sold
– Pay for costs (like crafting) from the smallest stack first
– Snowfolk available before Day 30
– Snowballs and Snow Crystals can be re-purchased if accidentally sold
– Wigs now show the Owned count
– Fixed issues related to cat happiness and incorrect feeding rewards.
– Add interior decoration and treasure map tags to filters
– Other minor improvements
Download free Cozy Grove update 1.18 on PS4 and Xbox One.
#Cozy #Grove #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #v118