Tank Mechanic Simulator update 220.127.116.11 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Tank Mechanic Simulator patch notes, the latest update 18.104.22.168 added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Tank Mechanic Simulator patch 22.214.171.124 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Tank Mechanic Simulator Patch Notes – November 17, 2021
- Christmas extraction map
- Special decorations on some scenes
- Sleigh for christmas extraction map instead of jeep
- Few new collectibles connected to christmas theme, grab them on special extraction scene!
- Maus Periscope bug
- Panzer III J divided Loader and Gunner hatches into separate parts (confusing naming in store/storage etc.)
- Panzer III J divided Oil and Fuel hoses in engine/fuel system (again naming confusing)
- Panther divided electrostarter in store to electro and inertia starters (confusing naming again)
DLC release delay for PC
We regret to inform you that the date for the first DLC is until next month. Work on both updates is still ongoing, and even though we spend most of our time on them, still not everything is ready. We want to make sure that we provide you with the best content possible, so we believe that this extra month will allow us to refine all the details and release both updates in the best possible condition.
Consoles update postponed
Our friends from Console Labs, who are responsible for porting the game to the Playstation 4 and Xbox One, also need more time to polish up the update which will bring all the vehicles in the Community Free Vehicles series. Please have a little more patience, the update should be ready in January 2022.
#Tank #Mechanic #Simulator #Update #Patch #Notes