Surviving Mars update 1.33 (Dec 15, 2021) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to Surviving Mars version 1.33 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, today’s Surviving Mars patch 1.33 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added new features, new areas, new buildings, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Surviving Mars version 1.33 will fix a few of these issues.
Surviving Mars 1.33 Patch Notes – December 15, 2021
- Adjust the Fungal Farm to have higher food production in the underground and lower food production on the surface.
Adjust recon center discovery rate; discovery frequency is now less extreme, with no more multiple events on the same sol or long periods without asteroids. This also fixes recon centers with a low recon per sol not contributing to discoveries.
- Reduce oxygen and water consumption for underground domes, to be more in line with surface domes.
- Fixed expeditions rockets not loading colonists (now on all platforms).
- Fixed waste rock not appearing in the command center timeline stats in existing save games (now on all platforms).
- Fixed multiple Drones not being able to be reassigned/moved with the suggested hotkeys on the controller.
- Fixed The War Tension in the “Last War” Mystery not changing.
- Fixed Power of Three: With S.H.E.P.I.D researched, Black Cubes can appear inside of the colony with active sensor towers.
- Fixed crash when Toxic rain starts.
- Fixed Cargo UI displaying prefabs that are not available.
- Fixed drones endlessly fixing an Elevator on Mars’ surface because the underground Elevator is shrouded in the rubble.
- Fixed the underground staying dark in Photo Mode.
- Fixed Lander Rockets’ Auto Mode not being able to request Seeds and Waste Rock.
- Fixed resources being unloaded from the Elevator being subtracted and ignored from requests.
- Fixed Lander rockets losing drones while transporting them to an Asteroid if more than 20 drones were requested.
- Fixed dome passages appearing on the other map when switching maps during construction.
Fixed drones trying to make their path to deposits through underground walls if the proper route was first blocked and then cleared.
- Fixed drones trying to get to the unreachable areas on Asteroids in order to gather resources.
- Fixed orphaned drones not being able to be transported via the Elevator’s Cargo UI.
Fixed the Asteroid Lander having an “Unknown launch issue” status when the destination is set, the fuel tank is full but resources are still being unloaded.
- Fixed the missing anomaly near the Underground Entrance on a particular map.
- Fixed underground anomalies spawning under stone formations.
- Fixed regular anomalies having technical text instead of the correct description in Turkish.
- Fixed an issue with the remaining time of Asteroids in the Planetary view having technical text in Spanish.
New game only bug fixes:
- Fixed Underground resource nodes spawning in tunnels; they now only spawn in rooms.
- Fixed no disasters appearing in some cases, though this can still occur on old saves and in specific edge cases.
Download free Surviving Mars patch 1.33 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Surviving #Mars #Update #Patch #Notes #Official