A new Icarus update 184.108.40.206157 (Dec 15, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam) players. According to the official Icarus patch notes, the latest update addressed errors 019 and 020. These errors are preventing some players from resuming prospects on affected characters.
Previously, a major update added quality of life fixes and enhancements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update players are facing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Icarus patch 220.127.116.11157 will address a few of these errors.
Also, check Icarus best graphics settings here.
Icarus Patch Notes (New Update)- December 15, 2021
- Improved Players will now more reliably be informed of mission completion upon returning to the HAB.
- Added ability to change cosmetic character creation options whenever in the HAB.
- Changed MXC Campfire to no longer be extinguished by rain.
- Applied further optimizations to the scene to improve performance.
- Improved performance of creature fur.
- Improved some dependencies between parts of the game to improve (reduce) memory usage.
- Removed some prototype feature work to improve (reduce) memory usage.
- Addressed a bug with cave ore regions that meant gold balance changes from last update were not correctly applied.
- Fixed talents “Fresh is Best”, “Silent Blade” and “Green Thumb” which were not working as intended.
- Addressed a bug with “Like it With the Lights Off” and “Night Owl” talents where they were not working correctly based on time-of-day.
- Addressed a bug where it could snow inside buildings, leading to snow buildup.
- Addressed a bug where items could be duplicated in a multiplayer game.
- Addressed a bug where some UI elements could remain visible, even after the items they were relating to were destroyed.
- Fixed some instances of issue causing players to arrive dead on the planet, or to have portions of their dropship missing.
- Addressed a bug where supporters-edition locked outpost maps were available to everyone.
- Addressed a bug where the additional arrows granted by “Twice The Fun” were possible to pick-up.
- Addressed a bug where clients in a multiplayer game were sometimes left unable to harvest or otherwise interact with objects in the world.
- Fixed some issues with killcam not working as intended.
- Addressed a bug where the Sprain modifier was causing errors and/or not working correctly.
- Fixed Suture Kit not having the correct icon.
- Addressed a bug with Suture Kit not being displayed correctly in-world.
- Addressed a bug with Deep Vein: Extraction where some players would not be able to complete the final step.
- Fixed building pieces improved by talents will now retain their improved status once reloaded, or once deconstructed.
- Addressed a bug where shifting resources to your dropship using the ctrl + click shortcut would not complete the objective.
- Addressed a bug after recent backend work where some characters lost their cosmetic customization options.
- Addressed a bug with printed (MXC) arrows which would often prevent them from colliding with obstacles.
- Addressed a bug preventing players from using Comet Coal once on the planet. Players can purchase the Comet Coal Set, which will need to be separated using the right-click menu before it can be used as a fuel source.
- Addressed a bug where Flint Arrows were a valid ammo type for the Hunting Rifle.
- Addressed a bug with the Radar display not properly displaying % completed when loading back into a mission in progress.
Currently, Icarus servers are down on PS(Steam). Check Icarus server status here.
Download free Icarus update for PC (Steam).
#Icarus #Update #Patch #Notes #Official