Subnautica Below Zero update 1.12 (1.012.000) is now available to download on PS4. According to Subnautica Below Zero update 1.12 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for 4K display shuttering, Dynamic Resolution support, and much more. Apart from this, Subnautica Below Zero version 1.12 (1.012) also includes stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues while playing the game.
Today’s Subnautica Below Zero version 1.12 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details here.
Subnautica Below Zero Version 1.12 Patch Notes – October 28, 2021
- Fix for screen tearing on 4K displays.
- Vsync for PS5 performance mode.
- Dynamic Resolution support.
Subnautica and Below Zero:
- Fix for save files disappearing
- Saves are now fault-tolerant and should not corrupt on fails
- Screenshots are reduced in quality to avoid consuming save size
- Save process is now optimized into a single step
- Save sizes increased to 96 MiB (with 6 slots enabled)
- Screenshots no longer display desaturated and/or incorrect
Download free Subnautica patch 1.12 for PlayStation 4.
#Subnautica #Update #Patch #Notes #Hotfix