Monster Hunter Rise update 3.5.0 (Oct 28, 2021) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Monster Hunter Rise patch notes, the latest MH Rise update 3.5.0 added new event quests, new DLC, and much more
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Monster Hunter Rise patch 3.5.0 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
MH Rise Update 3.5.0 Patch Notes – October 28, 2021
Main Additions / Changes
- New Event Quests will be available every week.
- New DLC can be purchased from Nintendo eShop.
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Addressed a issue occasionally causing the game to freeze to when using the “Move Around Village” function from the Training Area.
- Addressed a issue causing incorrect effects for Apex Diablos’s powerful roar.
- Addressed a issue occasionally causing monsters to take double poison damage.
- Addressed a issue occasionally causing issues with the display of some armor and clothing during cutscenes.
- Addressed a issue causing the wrong items to be dropped when catching a Great Gastronome Tuna.
- Addressed a issue causing raw meat placed by a player to instantly disappear when another player joins the quest while it is in progress.
- Addressed a issue causing the player character to perform a Backstep instead of a Roundslash when pushing the stick back and pressing the X and A buttons after performing the sword & shield’s Falling Bash.
- Addressed a issue preventing the player from using the dual blades’ Shrouded Vault in the desired direction if it is performed at the end of the start-up motion for Feral Demon Mode.
- Addressed a issue causing incorrect sound effects for Trapbugs and some lance attacks when using the “Akuma” layered armor.
- Addressed a issue occasionally preventing the player from using the gunlance’s Aerial Burst while jumping off a ledge after dodging.
- Addressed a issue preventing the appearance of Rampage gunlances from changing if the player changes the shelling type and lands a Wyrmstake Cannon attack during multiplayer.
- Addressed a issue preventing the player from changing ammo/phials via the Radial Menu while riding a Palamute.
- When a player uses the bowgun’s Steadiness during multiplayer to reduce recoil, this change occasionally did not show up on the screens of other players. This has been fixed.
- Addressed a issue occasionally freezing the game when using a Character Edit Voucher via a specific order of steps.
- Addressed a issue causing players riding a Palamute to deal damage to a Palamute mounted by another player when attacking that player.
- Addressed a issue preventing armor from being sorted correctly if the player has multiple pieces of the same armor.
- Addressed a issue allowing players to be matched up with players on their block list under specific circumstances.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
#Monster #Hunter #Rise #Update #Patch #Notes #MHR #Update