Slipways update v1.2 (b868) is now rolling out for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Slipways patch notes, the latest update addressed smaller issues that cropped up after the last update.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Slipways patch 1.1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Slipways Patch Notes (December 23, 2021)
- Contaminated Water: This quirk no longer prevents planets from upgrading to successful when they are reduced to only one product.
- Undo: Undoing an action that granted money would crash if after undo your cash balance was negative. This is no longer the case.
- Undo: Sometimes, opening a forebear ruin after performing a zero-time action would prevent undo, even if the ruin was already explored. This is no longer the case.
- Accessibility: If you have ‘eliminate dragging’ enabled, it is once again possible to zoom into structures with the right mouse button.
- Fractured Sectors: the ‘rift outpost’ structure is no longer buildable in standard runs using this sector type, since it serves no purpose there
- Performance: Eliminated a big stutter occuring after placing a rift bridge on a map with lots of planets uncovered.
- Science Archive ruins: Technology discounts are no longer visible if you invented/lost the tech in the meantime.
Download free Slipways patch 1.2 is now available for download on PC.
#Slipways #Update #v12 #b868 #Patch #Notes