A new Shadow Warrior 3 update 1.07 (v1.02) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Shadow Warrior 3 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues with the game Apart from this, Shadow Warrior 3 patch 1.07 also includes Aim Assist improvements and level optimizations.
Previously, a big update 1.01 was released that added quality of life changes and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing various bugs in the game. Today’s Shadow Warrior 3 version 1.07 will resolve a few of these issues.
Shadow Warrior 3 Patch 1.07 Notes (1.02) – March 23, 2022
- Fixed situation where weapon ammo count could be incorrect on pickup.
- Changed default controller sensitivities.
- Aim Assist improvements.
- Fixed it so that Katana Elemental attacks can be used on triggers.
- Level optimisations.
- Various Improved performances.
- Various audio fixes.
- Fixed a rabbit’s curse.
- Stopped some enemies dodging freezing barrels.
- Fixed a few instances of enemies getting stuck in the environment
- Fixed a few places where the player could get stuck.
- Fixed a bug where Wang could be armless if the Grapple Hook tutorial was reloaded.
- Fixed the Tanuki sticking around when he should have moved on.
- More Improvements on the French Localisation.
- Fixed missing Japanese translation in menu.
- Fixed an issue with the ice raft for machines running the game at more than 180fps.
- Various level and collision fixes.
- Fixed the bad behaviour of a number of demons in certain circumstances.
- Made wall running more reliable.
- Improved viciousness of Seeking Eye on certain enemies (that were being overlooked).
- Improved character model LoDs.
- Better stability when resuming title.
- Controller rumble fixes.
Download free Shadow Warrior 3 update 1.02 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Shadow #Warrior #Update #v102 #Patch #Notes