SCUM update 0.6.16.41064 is now rolling out for players on PC(Steam). According to the official SCUM patch notes, the latest hotfix added tweaks, fixes, changes, and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s SCUM patch 0.6.16.41064 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
SCUM Patch Notes – December 10, 2021
- Fixed the issue where the render resolution would be set at 10 for some users.
- Fixed the bug where lights on vehicles would turn off after you exit the vehicle.
- Fixed the bug where suicide puppet would continue laughing and beeping after he was killed and detonated.
- Fixed the issue where the motion sensor detonator and laser detonator wasn’t possible to be placed on mines.
- Fixed the issue with lockpicking where on initiating the lockpicking it would cause the screen to go dark and cause lock to be invisible when inside the lockpicking minigame.
- Fixed the bug where initiating eat or eat all options would make the item disappear completely.
- Fixed the bug where initiating eat or eat all options would make the item disappear completely. – If you’re still having issue with this, please try deleting your local SaveFiles folder.
#SCUM #Update #Patch #Notes