Russian Fishing 4 update (January 19, 2022) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Russian Fishing 4 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added new fish to the updated body of water and increased the average weight of the existing fish species. The lake itself has become more detailed and realistic.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Russian Fishing 4 patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new and fixed in Russian Fishing 4 January 19 Update?
- Revamped Kuori lake is introduced into the game.
- The player’s house is now available at Kuori lake. After you buy the house, moving to the location is free of charge.
- Increased average and trophy weight of Kuori Char.
- The range of mounts in the taxidermy shop at Mosquito lake is expanded.
- For premium subscribers the capacity of the keepnet and other storage has been increased by half.
- Premium subscribers may now view the orders from the cafe at any location without the need to move.
- The wind effect toggle has been returned to the game settings.
- A new version of the graphics engine is implemented.
- Addressed many species of carp were impossible to cook.
- Addressed a bug where in the workshops, the cost of replacing the spool was different for variations of Venga 10000 reels.
- Fixed the serial number on the Zeiman Jet-Series ULX LP-R reel was not displayed.
- Added a fix for some fish species the unique coloring changed when placing a trophy mount into the player’s house.
Only for players who have an account on the game website:
- To increase the level of security of players’ credentials, the option of enabling two-factor authorization has been added in the personal account.
- The ability to go to the personal account from the game control panel is implemented.
Download free Russian Fishing 4 patch on PC.
#Russian #Fishing #Update #Patch #Notes