A new Rocket League update 2.14 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Rocket League 2.14 patch notes, the latest update added brings a new Knockout Bash event to the game. Apart from this, Rocket League patch 2.14 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big Season 6 update added new changes, fixes, and quality of life improvements and changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing various bugs in the game. Today’s Rocket League version 2.14 will resolve a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Rocket League Update 2.14 Patch Notes – April 27, 2022
- Knockout Bash starts on April 27 at 9 a.m. PDT / 4 p.m. UTC!
- Learn more about the event and our new Knockout LTM here
- After completing a match and returning to the main menu, fixed a bug preventing the game client from saving the previous selection for re-queue
- Fixed a UI bug preventing “Competitive” from appearing above the scoreboard when playing multiple consecutive Competitive matches
- Fixed a bug preventing access to the Change Mode/Match menu while watching a Replay
- Fixed a bug preventing chat during trading
- Dingo Engine Audio volume level has been fixed
- Fixed a bug with parental control preventing some players from seeing the “Allow All” in-game text chat option
Download free Rocket League update 2.14 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Rocket #League #Patch #Notes #Event