RimWorld update 1.3.3300 (March 12, 2022) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official RimWorld patch notes, the latest update added support for the Steam Deck. Apart from this, RimWorld patch 1.3.3300 also includes various game improvements and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Pen system, animal sterilization, new floor type, egg box, and much more. A hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s RimWorld patch 1.3.3300 will fix a few of these issues.
RimWorld Patch 1.3.3300 Notes
- Fix: Reforming a fluid ideo lists some precepts as “incompatible” when they actually are.
- Fix: Ability gizmos are still available for roles that have been removed via reformation.
- Display incompatible issue and precept names instead of just precept names in reformation confirmation dialog.
- Show accept key command hotkey on SteamDeck.
- Set new, better SteamDeck menu icons.
- Larger float menu options on SteamDeck.
- Main buttons position change (change height instead of y).
- Keyboard on a SteamDeck now shows automatically when a new text field is focused.
- Show a special window at the top of the screen which shows the typed in text, since SteamDeck keyboard can sometimes block the text field view.
- Increase text input font size.
- Don’t show tooltips when the SteamDeck keyboard is open.
- Change quests SteamDeck icon.
- Touch screen scrolling improvements on SteamDeck.
- It’s now possible to scroll through lists by dragging your finger on SteamDeck.
- Make zooming faster on SteamDeck.
- Holding a special “middle mouse button” button on SteamDeck, now translates left clicks into right clicks. This makes it possible to give goto orders to drafted pawns by using the touch screen.
- Don’t pan the camera if the middle mouse button is held and a colonist is selected on SteamDeck.
- Allow more zoom on SteamDeck for better touch screen support and easier navigation.
- Better time controls on SteamDeck, it’s now possible to increase/decrease time speed with back buttons.
- Accept key on a SteamDeck now activates the first command.
- Tutorial now mentions the correct button names on SteamDeck.
- Added triggered modal ConceptDefs which explain SteamDeck controls.
- Added controller configuration button to options on SteamDeck.
- Added SteamDeck configuration file.
- Added SteamInput.
- Make ScrollWheelZoomRate a static property.
- Suppress SteamDeck ConceptDef warnings.
- Added UnityGUIBugsFixer calls to LearningReadout since it uses GUI.BeginScrollView directly.
- Ensure FixSteamDeckMousePositionNeverUpdating() works even for non-1 scales.
- Updated steam dlls in root directory.
- Updated Steamworks so that it’s possible to show the correct on-screen keyboard on SteamDeck.
- Added “Simulate using Steam Deck” debug setting.
- AllTypes now tries to use all types it could load instead of failing entirely.
- Fix: Missing EventUp event in MultiPawnGotoController on SteamDeck
- Fix camera movement on SteamDeck. “Middle mouse button” camera movement on SteamDeck now works as well. This also allows using touch screen to move the camera.
- Fix Unity bug with GetMouseButton() returning false.
- Fix: Changing GUI.matrix also breaks mousePosition, added 1 more UnityGUIBugsFixer callback to fix this
- Fix: Main buttons have a 1px gap at the bottom and they can’t be clicked there
- Fix: Keyboard instantly hides after appearing
- Fix: Mouse position never updates on a SteamDeck
- Fix: Error after pressing quit to OS button
- Fix: The “absorb clicks area” around gizmos is too large and it makes the left part of every gizmo unusable, even though the gizmo is highlighted.
Download free RimWorld update 1.3.3300 on PC (Steam).
#RimWorld #Update #Patch #Notes #Steam #Deck #Support #Fixes