Rainbow Six Siege update 2.19 (1.000.023) for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official Rainbow 6 Siege 2.19 patch notes, the latest update added new contents, various bug fixes and changes. Additionally, today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 2.19 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new operator, balancing, tweaks, and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s R6 Siege update 2.19 will fix a few of these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege (R6) Version 2.19 Download Size
- Ubisoft Connect: 4.4 GB
- Steam: 3.8 GB
- Xbox One: 13.82 GB
- Xbox Series X: 13.17 GB
- PS4: 5.17 GB
- PS5: 4.66 GB
What is new in R6 2.19 Patch Notes?
Added a new defender Azami (Kiba barrier gadget)
The Kiba Barrier is a modified kunai that sticks to a surface after it’s thrown and releases a material that first expands then solidifies, creating a bulletproof barrier to patch up those holes in your defenses.
What is fixed in Rainbow 6 Siege 2.19 Patch Notes – March 15, 2022
- Camera is zoomed out while aiming down sights with the Reflex B sight equipped.
Entering Observation Tools will default to security cameras if one of a player’s Observation Tools was picked up or destroyed.
- Unable to pick up some devices that are deployed into small spaces.
Camera goes out of bounds if watching a kill cam when the end of round replay begins.
- Windows don’t break when deploying a device on a barricade.
After spawning, crosshairs can sometimes remain visible while aiming down sights.
- Camera goes out of bounds for Attackers in support mode when the last Attacker is eliminated and there are no Observation Tools on their team.
- Bulletproof Camera EMP burst disables electronic map objects for 15 seconds instead of 6 seconds.
- Bulletproof Camera EMP burst can destroy fragile map objects.
- Crosshairs of the Reflex B sight are obstructed by the iron sights of various weapons.
- Defuser disappears if an Attacker picks up the defuser and disconnects between
- Attacker lock and the start of the Action Phase.
- SPAS-15 shotgun has no reticle for some non-magnifying sights.
- Enemy AI doesn’t interact with Azami’s Kiba Barriers.
- Multiple LOD issues on various maps.
- Azami’s Kiba Barrier doesn’t break when the breakable wall it’s deployed on is completely destroyed.
- Valkyrie’s Black Eye doesn’t lose signal when thrown onto the garage door outside at EXT Garage Ramp on Bank map.
- Ceiling decals in 1F Blue Bar aren’t destroyed when destroying the floor in 2F Billiard floor on Coastline map.
- Valkyrie’s Black Eye loses signal on the ceilings of various second floor rooms on Coastline map.
- Players can defuse the same bomb site twice to win a Training Grounds match on Favela map.
- Valkyrie’s Black Eye doesn’t lose signal when thrown outside onto the bottom of 2F Upper Bridge on Kanal map.
- Azami’s Kiba Barrier can allow players to get inside the shark on Outback map.
- Valkyrie’s Black Eye loses signal at 1F Yellow Corridor drone vent on Theme Park map.
- Ace’s S.E.L.M.A. Aqua Breacher activates when deployed on the indestructible floor in 1F Lounge on Tower map.
- Various Operators are missing some non-magnifying weapon sights.
- Various modelling and clipping issues.
- Various animation issues.
- Ace’s S.E.L.M.A. Aqua Breacher has no SFX when equipped and held.
- Aruni’s MK14 EBR is missing Muzzle Brake from weapon barrels.
- Azami’s Kiba Barrier doesn’t collapse when an operator stands on it.
- Azami’s Kiba Barrier deployment VFX are visible on the opposite side of the wall it’s deployed on.
- Azami’s Kiba Barrier deployment VFX are visible from the other side of walls.
- Azami’s Kiba Barrier deployment VFX aren’t visible when watching a match replay.
- Azami’s Kiba Barrier destroys Goyo’s Volcán Canisters when it expands.
- Azami’s Kiba Barrier doesn’t destroy the canister of Mira’s Black Mirror when it expands, making the canister indestructible.
- Azami’s Kiba Barrier doesn’t break when an Operator stands on it if it was deployed on a hatch that gets destroyed afterward.
- Azami’s Kiba Barrier doesn’t break when an Attacker exits rappel through the Barrier.
- Azami’s Kiba Barrier can sometimes prevent vaulting through windows when it’s deployed on a ceiling.
- Bandit’s Shock Wire can’t be deployed on a reinforced hatch when another device is in the center of it.
- Incendiary bolts from Capitão’s Tactical Crossbow don’t disappear when Capitão disconnects.
- Caveira’s SPAS-15 Reflex C sight is incorrectly attached to the weapon.
- Flores’ RCE-Ratero Charge floats midair when affected by Mute’s Signal Disruptor while jumping.
- Activating Flores’ RCE-Ratero Charge changes the Observation Tool that an Operator was viewing.
- Fuze’s AK12 is missing Scope 2.0x from weapon sights.
- Fuze’s Cluster Charge can be deployed on an angle where a reinforced and indestructible wall meet.
- Defenders lose the round and Goyo gets a Friendly Fire penalty if an Attacker moves the hostage near a Volcán Canister and disconnects after deploying a device to destroy the canister.
- IQ’s Electronics Detector can detect Azami’s Kiba Barrier when the kunai is the environment but undeployed.
- Bullet impact visuals appear on both of Maestro’s Evil Eyes when only one is shot.
- Maverick’s Breaching Torch is unable to breach a reinforced wall when an Operator’s shield is pressed against the other side.
- Melusi’s Banshee detects Operators through Azami’s Kiba Barrier.
- Osa’s Talon-8 Shield remains visible if it’s destroyed by Maverick’s Breaching Torch during deployment.
- Pulse’s Cardiac Sensor can’t be unequipped after a player equips it and immediately swaps to a gadget.
- Tachanka’s DP27 has no reticle when aiming down some non-magnifying sights.
- Defenders lose the round and Wamai gets a Friendly Fire penalty if an Attacker moves the hostage near Wamai’s MAG-Net and disconnects after deploying a device to destroy the MAG-Net.
- Ying is unable to vault while holding a Candela.
- Zero’s SC3000K has access to Scope 2.5x A in weapon sights.
- Some unique ability previews are missing during the Preparation Phase.
- Privacy Options can be reset to default while the player is in the middle of a match.
- “View Fullscreen” button doesn’t work for unique abilities and victory celebrations when selected using a mouse.
- Duplicated pop-ups for Team Deathmatch can appear on game launch.
- The Home section background is sometimes replaced by a black screen after exiting the Notifications section.
- The last Operator eliminated at the end of a match doesn’t appear eliminated on the scoreboard.
- Team Deathmatch playlist pop-up appears before the intro cinematic finishes.
- Players can join an in-progress Team Deathmatch match when there is less than 2 minutes left in the round or when 3/4 of the total eliminations has been reached.
- Long delay between the end of a Custom Local Team Deathmatch match and when the MVP starts.
- Player usernames aren’t display during the MVP of a Team Deathmatch match.
- Screen resolution slider for Display options can become unresponsive.
- Crash occurs when multiple players repeatedly switch Operators while the lobby is paused by the host.
- Various UI issues.
- Various localization issues.
- Various customization issues.
- Various VFX and SFX issues.
- Overall game performance.
- Gunshot audio replays every time a Match Replay is rewound.
- Player isn’t returned to the Watch section at the end of a match replay.
- Match Replay experiences long loading times when transitioning between rounds if the rewind and pause buttons are pressed repeatedly as the round ends.
- Match Replay recordings aren’t created for Testing Grounds matches on the Test Server.
- Various Match Replay camera issues.
Download free Rainbow 6 Siege update 2.18 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.
#Rainbow #Siege #Update #Patch #Notes