A new Dead by Daylight update 2.45 released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD update 2.45 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight patch 2.45 also Re-enabled the Wake Up perk and Object of Obsession perk.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new Killer (The Onryō) and a new survivor (Yoichi Asakawa) to the game.
Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 2.45 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
DBD 2.45 patch notes – March 15, 2022
- Re-enabled the Wake Up perk.
- Re-enabled Object of Obsession perk.
Bug Fixes in DBD Patch 2.45
Addressed the following issues.
- Survivors are stuck between a hook and a locker in Silent Hill map.
- The killer not being able to pick up the survivor in the basement’s stairs.
- The previous killer’s theme play in the Lobby of a custom game if the Survivor switches to Spectate mode.
- Selected outfit customizations revert to default in the store when selecting a new customization part.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent opening of the sliding doors on the Gideon Meat Plant map.
- Already equipped charms do not appear on the killer customization preview screen.
- A long delay when hooking Meg in the tutorial. (PS4 only)
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused daily rituals to be generated for characters which are disabled.
- The Killer crashed when Survivors interacted with the exit switch with the Wake Up perk equipped.
Related, DBD servers are down. Check DBD server status here.
- A crash when unhooking a Survivor using the perks Aftercare, Object of Obsession and Empathetic Connection.
- Fixed an issue that may cause a Merciless Storm skill check to appear after the generator has been completed.
- The Enduring perk reduces the stun duration when a survivor is carried.
- The effect of the Boil Over perk to remain after a survivor disconnects while carried by the killer.
- Fixed an issue that may prevent survivors from wiggling free after being dropped by the killer and picked back up.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the wiggle progress to start at 25%.
- The survivors arm holding an item to bend backwards when screaming.
- The Ingest Corruption VFX offset when the Plague interacts with a corrupted fountain
- The Operation Theatre room to be less visible with the Onryo’s screen effect
- The Onryo’s Ring Drawing add-on not spread Condemned stacks when healing a condemned survivor using an Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe
- A VFX of The Onryo present in the background of the Tally screen
- The arrow indicator VFX sometimes be missing from The Onryo’s televisions
- Fewer televisions spawn in Custom Games with less than 3 survivors
- Hatch VFX incorrectly positioned when playing as The Onryo
- Missing breakable walls in Badham Preschool.
- Broken tiles in Yamaoka map.
Download free DBD patch 2.45 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.
#Dead #Daylight #DBD #Update #Patch #Notes