Ubisoft has released a new Rainbow Six Extraction update 1.02 (1.000.002) on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to Rainbow 6 Siege 1.02 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashes, HDR, and matchmaking. Additionally, today’s R6E version 1.02 also includes performance and stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new operator, balancing, tweaks, and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s R6 Extraction update 1.02 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Rainbow 6 Extraction January 28 Update?
- Fixed a crash that occurred on Xbox One & Xbox Series S/X when the language was set to Arabic
- Fixed a bug where displayed prices for REACT Credits appeared incorrectly in multiple local stores.
- You are now able to connect to the servers if you are set as Invisible in Ubisoft Connect.
- Fixed a bug where teammate revives did not work.
- HDR is now functional on PC AMD GPUs.
- Fixed certain matchmaking errors.
- General stability fixes.
Download free R6E update 1.02 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox.
#Rainbow #Extraction #Update #Patch #Notes