A new God Of War PC update 1.0.4 is now rolling out for PC(Steam) plyaers. According to the official God of War 1.0.4 patch notes, the latest update addressed save game and memory related issues on Intel XE graphics. Apart from this, today’s God Of War patch 1.0.4 also includes a fix for windowed mode on ultrawide monitors.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are reporting issues with the game which includes God of War no fullscreen issue. Today’s God Of War patch 1.0.4 will address all these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in God of War Patch 1.04 Notes?
- Atreus will now reset his state during restart from checkpoint or saved game should he become unresponsive.
- Addressed some rare instances of graphics driver crashes.
- Addressed a bug with incorrect VRAM detection on Intel XE platform.
- Addressed a bug where the display mode setting would visually set to windowed mode when resetting display settings to default on an ultrawide monitor.
- Addressed a bug where control functionality would be lost if opening inventory during realm travel sequence.
- Addressed a crash that could occur at client shutdown.
- Added support for DLSS Sharpening slider.
- Added additional logging to crash reports to help identify root causes of intermittent crashes.
Download God of War Save Game
Download free GOW update 1.0.4 on PC.
#God #War #Update #Patch #Notes #Windowed #Mode #Fix