PUBG update 1.86 (14.2) for PS4 and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official PUBG 1.86 patch notes, the latest update added a new Taego weapon Mortar, new DBNO Swimming, and much more. Apart from this, PUBG console version 1.86 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added the newest 8×8 map: Taego, self-aid, new weapons, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s PUBG patch 1.86 will fix a few of these issues.
PUBG 1.86 Patch Notes (14.2) – November 11, 2021
New Taego weapon Mortar
The new Taego weapon Mortar is easy to use in combat situations, but it can take a lot of practice to achieve reasonable accuracy. First, you must calculate the distance to the target and the expected movement path, so calculate carefully. Once you get used to it, it can be helpful to attack behind ridges where grenades can’t reach or when defending specific areas. Also, it can be effective when destroying the trunk of a vehicle. In particular, you can use various strategies in cooperative play, so be sure to use them in battle!
NEW FEATURE: DBNO SWIMMING
To improve the survivability of players inside water, we are now supporting DBNO Swimming. Previously a player who enters DBNO while in the water would skip DBNO and instantly die. This made any deep water a hazardous area to traverse. Now a player will instead enter Swimming DBNO, a slow swimming state which gives the player a chance to reach the shore and be revived by teammates. Hopefully, you’ll feel more confident next time you get into a Boat or swim across that river!
TAEGO’S NEW CREATURE: CHICKEN
- We are proud to introduce the Chicken, a new creature that will hopefully amuse many players during fierce combats in Taego! “Chicken? Why the heck?” you might wonder. The answer to this question is left to your imaginations.
- Addressed the crash issue when pressing Alt+Tab in full screen after selecting the DX12 option in Settings.
- Addressed a bug where players unable to put down a DBNOed player after closing a door of a building.
- Addressed a bug where players unable to carry or put down a DBNOed enemy who has disconnected from the game.
- Addressed a bug where players unable to revive a DBNOed teammate who has disconnected from the game.
- Addressed a bug where players unable to scroll back up in the inventory of a dead player.
- Addressed a bug of the center dot of a player’s crosshair not disappearing when switching to Freecam View in Observer Mode.
- Addressed a bug where players unable to see the team list on the world map when a player goes through certain steps.
- Addressed a bug where players able to shoot in the driver’s seat if a player goes through certain steps.
- Addressed a bug of a normal kill message popping up instead of a teamkill message when a teammate kills a DBNOed teammate.
- Addressed a bug of Sticky Bombs and C4s being attachable to a player riding a vehicle.
- Addressed a bug of backseat passengers of the Motor Glider receiving damage when the driver is shooting to the front with a Skorpion.
- Addressed the volume issue of Panzerfausts and grenades not being affected even when the gameplay volume is lowered.
- Addressed general bugs in Erangel and Paramo.
- Addressed the perspective issue of TPP changing to FPP when an additional player joins a Solo/Duo party and changes the mode to Squad mode.
- Addressed a bug of AUG being shown as “AUG_A3” in the Weapons filter menu of the Customize tab.
- Addressed the awkward transition issue when moving from Overview to Stats in the Career tab.
- Addressed a bug of the level and BATTLESTAT symbol overlapping each other on Progressive item icons in the Obtained Weapons window.
ITEMS & SKINS
※ Clipping issue: Graphics that are shown outside the visible part of an image/object.
- Addressed the clipping issue when female character equips Floptop Hoodie with Hindsight Shirt, Golf Polo Shirt, or Dress Shirt and Tie.
- Addressed the transparent ankle issue when equipping Dinoland Mascot Suit with Moon Seeker Boots.
- Addressed the clipping issue when female character equips Colorwave Cardigan with a short sleeve/sleeveless top.
- Addressed the glove clipping issue when equipping Midnight Equalizer Jacket with Skullface Stunt Gloves.
- Addressed the clipping issue when female character equips JENNIE’s BLACKPINK Leggings with PGI.S Tactical Pants.
- Addressed the transparent waist issue when female character equips specific tops with bottoms.
- Addressed the clipping issue when female character equips Cheerleader Top with Floptop Hoodie.
Read full changelog here.
Download free PUBG version 1.86 for PS4 and Xbox One.
#PUBG #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox