Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.13 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch notes, the latest update brings a new tab in Paintshop, updated XJ220 brake booster placement, and more. Apart from this, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.13 also includes various performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added Jaguar DLC to the game. Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are still experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 version 1.13 will address a few of these issues. Read full details here.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Patch Notes – November 11, 2021
- Added new tab in Paintshop – factory paint presets.
- Previously used colors in Paintshop now also saves paint type.
- Increased brake power of cars.
- You can now add item to shopping list when mounting body.
- Updated XJ220 brake booster placement.
- Updated Jaguar models.
- Updated FType rim, XJ220 rim.
- Updated V6 TWR JV6.
- Updated languages.
- Removed Hungarian localization.
Download Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.13 on PC (Steam) and PlayStation 4.
#Car #Mechanic #Simulator #Update #Patch #Notes