PUBG update 1.94 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available to download. The game is now free to play on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. According to the official PUBG 1.94 patch notes, the latest added a new vehicle (Mountain Bike), weapon balancing, fixes, and more. Apart from this, PUBG console version 1.94 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added the newest 8×8 map: Taego, self-aid, new weapons, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s PUBG patch 1.94 will fix a few of these issues.
PUBG 1.94 Patch Notes – January 11, 2022
NEW VEHICLE: MOUNTAIN BIKE
WEAPON BALANCE UPDATE
- SANHOK UPDATE
- VIKENDI UPDATE
- Addressed a bug of the Cancel Interaction key being bound to the F key even though the Interaction key was set to another.
- Addressed a bug of the PGC 2021 Contingent Chaos – Beryl M762’s rail blocking players’ sight in ADS mode.
- Addressed a bug of a player unable to join the Comeback BR after getting killed while disconnected from the game.
- Addressed a bug of custom game sessions getting deleted due to unknown reasons.
- Addressed a bug of a dirt bike with blown-out tires moving slowly by itself on the ground.
- Fixed the smoke effect visual issues when using DX11 Enhanced.
- Addressed a bug of a black line being shown on characters when players set their effect settings to low.
- Addressed a bug of an empty screen being shown to players when a custom game session is deleted.
- Addressed a bug of characters being shown in a consistent pose after pausing during replay.
- Addressed a bug of creatures not being killed when shot
- Addressed a bug of the SORT BY feature not working in the inventory.
Addressed a bug of the crosshair of a weapon with a scope equipped in ADS mode shaking severely when used in the backseat of a vehicle.
- Fixed general bugs in Sanhok.
- Addressed a bug on Erangel where players were unable to deal damage to others on the other side of a certain fence.
- Addressed a bug on Miramar, where the terrain texture is low in quality.
- Addressed a bug of the parachute reward from Ranked Season 13 being shown as two items in the inventory.
Addressed a bug of the kill message on the upper right screen not disappearing in matches.
- Addressed a bug of the character glitching when changing items in the set item preview screen.
- Addressed a bug of an empty space being shown on the lower left of the in-game chat box.
- Addressed a bug of the awkward P90 magazine appearance in the inventory.
- Addressed a bug of the killfeed text being cut off due to specific killfeed limit settings.
- Addressed a bug of the Porter’s inventory text looking awkward in a specific resolution.
- Addressed a bug of the text being cut off after a teammate dies in Ranked when player sets game language to English.
ITEMS & SKINS
※ Clipping issue: Graphics that are shown outside the visible part of an image/object.
- Fixed the clipping issue when a male character equips Shadowstar’s Top with Moon Rabbit Jacket.
- Addressed a bug of the Bunny Aeronautics – M416 and Bunny Aeronautics – Mini-14 looking severely dark indoors.
- Addressed a bug of the Night Hunter Costume’s bullet loops looking awkward in-game.
- Fixed the clipping issue when the PUBG Varsity Jacket is equipped with most glove items.
- Fixed the clipping issue of a female character’s top and bottom when equipping specific jacket items.
Read full patch notes here.
Download free PUBG version 1.94 for PS4 and Xbox One.
#PUBG #PS4 #Update #Patch #Notes #Free #Play