Propnight update 4.6.0 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Propnight patch notes, the latest update added a new killer (Clown), new challenges for Aisha and much more. Apart from this, Propnight patch 4.6.0 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new killer mechanic, a new survivor mechanic, a new survivor item, unlocked FPS, and much more. Unfortunetly, players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s Propnight patch 4.6 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Propnight Update 4.6 Patch Notes – December 10, 2022
- New Killer – Clown!
- Challenges – Added challenges for Aisha
- Added daily tasks for the Fantasticville map and for the classes of Nurse, Huntress and Witch
- Game speed – Killer, Survivors and Props now move faster
- Survivors – Aisha – Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds and Projection’s AI got better
- Main menu – Fixed that some windows in the Main menu could not be closed by Escape
- Main menu – Fixed that sometimes animations did not work after opening the Propbox
- Main menu – Fixed that sometimes the rating rank was not updated in the main menu
- Perks – Fixed that sometimes some perks of Jun and Kate did not work
- Multiplayer – Fixed that sometimes in the game there was not the character that was originally selected
- Challenges – Fixed that some challenges were not working
- General Audio and UI improvements
#Propnight #Update #Patch #Notes