Marvel’s Midnight Suns update is now rolling out for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Midnight Suns patch notes, the latest update resolve issues related to combat and photo mode.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Marvels Midnight Sun patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is fixed in Shieldwall Marvel’s Midnight Suns update today? – December 10, 2022
- Includes various bug fixes and adjustments to improve stability and performance
- Addresses the Hero Ops progression bug
- Fixes game crashes when attempting a manual save
- Fixes Magik standing on the chair while speaking to her in Wanda’s Room
- Capture Agent general missions will now grant 3 stars if they are completed in 3 turns (up from 2)
- Fixed tracking for multi-detonate kills against Intel Challenges
- Non-damaging knockback attacks no longer trigger Lilin Guardian’s Rage
- Magik’s “Reinforcements” ability will now Draw the proper card amount on Play
- Heroes will now have “Vulnerable” for correct number of turns when a “Moderate” Injury is applied
- Nest Mother should now Summon Altars at the start of each mission
- Improved hitches during specific combat actions, like Vaulting
Photo Mode fixes
- Ensure clothing settles when changing poses
- Ghost Rider’s flame head effects render correctly
- Effects remain if Depth of Field is changed
Download the free Midnight Sun update on PC.
#Marvels #Midnight #Suns #Update #Patch #Notes