Prison Simulator update is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Prison Simulator patch notes, the latest update added bug fixes, gameplay changes, and improvements.
Previously, a launch day update was released with various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Prison Simulator update 1 will address a few of these errors.
Prison Simulator Patch Notes – November 8, 2021
- Fixed bug that caused blocking in the locker room at the beginning of the day by Side Quest Thieves
- Fixed a bug where the document could not be picked up in the document checking routine
- Added the ability to assign Sprint and Crouch keys
- A lot of languages and text errors have been corrected
- Added the ability to skip cutscenes
The appearance of purchased workstations in the Workshop has been improved
Fixed the positioning of NPCs using purchased workstations in the Workshop
Now you can name your prisoners in your own language
Fixed a bug that prevented the max strenght from being maxed out
Added the ability to change the costumes of block B prisoners in the shop
Also every player can get a free set of special skins for prisoners!
Like the one from “Octopus Game” mode or classic blackwhite stripped one!
But you must achieve level 3 in game to do so!
#Prison #Simulator #Update #Patch #Notes #Official