Crab Game content update 1 (Build 7672497) is now rolling out on PC and Xbox One. According to the official Crab Game patch notes, the latest update brings fixes, changes, and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, Crab Game patch 1 also includes network improvements.
Previously, a launch day update was released with various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Crab Game update 1 will address a few of these errors.
Crab Game Patch Notes for Content Update 1 – November 8, 2021
- Your IP can NOT be leaked anymore.
- Switched from old Steam Networking to new Steam Networking
- Your IP is masked, packets are now relayed through Steam servers, meaning your IP is safe.
- There might be some issues due to this. I had to completely swap out the old networking, but I’ll work on making it run smoother!
- Race – Make it to the goal before the other players
- Bustling Button – RNGesus
- Maps – Sussy Sandcastle (Race)
- Maps – Lava Climb (Race)
- Maps – Macaroni Mountain (Race)
- Maps – Saucy Stage (Bustling Buttons)
- Maps – Return to Monke [M] (Map layout by Tantan)
- Maps – Bitter beach [M]
- Maps – Karlson [M]
- Maps – Mini Beach [S]
- Maps – Mini Monke [S] (Map layout by Tantan)
- Fixed an issue where Server Host could not hear voice chat when spectating
- Fixed an issue where log files would take up too much space (i just disabled logs lol)
- Fixed an issue where a lot more networking was being used than necessary
- Can now change drop key in settings
- Added some server browser settings you can use to filter servers
Mac and Linux
I will try to get this done tonight, hopefully I won’t run into too many issues (famous last words).
#Crab #Game #Content #Update #Patch #Notes