Prison Architect update 1.35 is rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Prison Architect patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Prison Architect version 1.35 also includes performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Prison Architect update 1.35 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Prison Architect Version 1.35 Patch Notes – November 22, 2022
The Slam (Free Update)
- Visitor only Zone – A new sector that will be prioritized by civilians, allowing them to enter or exit the prison through specific points.
- Deployment times – Two more time slots have been added to the Deployment Scheduler, allowing for more control over your guard deployment.
- Quick Connect – This wiring option has been improved so that only specific items will be wired to one another.
- Gang Segregation – This gang feature has now been updated so that non-gang members will now be blocked from using cell blocks or dormitories assigned to gangs.
- Staff Rota – You can now choose how many staff can take breaks specifically for Guards, Workers, and Cooks, instead of a general setting for all staff.
Fixes & improvements
- Guards will no longer put prisoners in cells or holding cells that contain the living undead. They’ll now clear the room.
- Fixed missed case where zombies clear target in chase target logic if target loaded into object
- On-Screen Visual Effects no longer trigger in Escape Mode
- The warden in Warden Mode can now no longer become undead. They just become dead.
- Cleaned the art for a couple of sprites in the Undead pack
- Undead no longer get big heads through mutator.
- Undead no longer imitate trolls by spawning under bridges.
- Warden is now able to target zombies within Warden Mode
- Escape Mode Players will now no longer be affected by undead danger flags.
- Pumpkins no longer change sprites when damaged in Escape Mode
- Skip button – Delivers prisoner to delivery zone if no acceptable cells
- Dismiss squad member no longer shows when a the player is solo but allows the player to remove the first slot when the squad is 2 or more members
- The game over window for escape mode now correctly shows the sprite of the wardens that the players kill.
- The squad navigation sound will be blocked unless the player has at least one squad member not including themselves
- Lightning will no longer freeze the screen for the non-host player
- Non-host players can now see how many Prisoners are unable to be assigned a Cell
- You can always see the range of guard towers now if there is a sniper assigned to the tower in multiplayer”
Miscellaneous Improvements and Fixes
- Options to choose between the new clock types have been added to the existing clock type menu and added the future clock skin
- Doors have discovered that they are actually doors, and not an entity. They no longer become instantly destroyed by prisoners with the deadly trait.
- Emergencies are now correctly hidden when they should not be accessible
- Accountant sprites will no longer occur when spawning visitors via the cheat menu
- Fixed the rendering issue that was caused by the incorrect render depth/height of items placed on the shelf.
- Cooked food is no longer taken to the pantry. Cooks have realized that the food is meant to be eaten.
- Dripping pipe sounds now only happen when the item is connected with water
- The “Random” wardens and dog option can now be a saved preference”
- Weapons are now showing correctly in all orientations
- Fixed orientation issues with guards to prevent precision errors
- Guards manning monitoring stations, are now able to look for misbehaving prisoners if Prioritised Monitoring is enabled
- Brick and Concrete walls are no longer duplicated in the planning build tool
- Workmen now use chainsaws and axes to cut down trees instead of bare hands.
- Cooks have realized that food should be on the serving table, not under it.
- Renamed “searchlight” items to “search light”
- Staff can now use snack machines in rooms not marked as Staff Only areas
- Planned doors now correctly check if neighboring planned foundation cell to update indoor status
- Large Planned doors now have both cells indoor status updated”
- Fixed inventory crash in Warden Mode.
- Quick build edge walls will now replace wall material if different to quickbuild.
- Staff room can now only be linked to a kitchen if staff needs are enabled.
- Reworked the quick connect system to allow for more than one favored target for each wired object.
- Fixed issue with yellow line tiles not being saved correctly before completion.
- Gang bandanas will now always be rendered no matter when the option is enabled
- Fence Wall added as a “plannable” Fence.
- The range duration for guard towers is now bound to real life time not game time
- Reduced the render depth of coffee machines
- Trees planted in the indoor tree planter have had their placement corrected
- Prisoners are no longer prevented from using the ferry as a path to Canteens
- Food is now placed on the correct side of secure doors
- Fixed policy load preferences when “Cleared for Transfer” isn’t active
- Fixed missing characters certain languages
- Fixed translation of “Language” for Traditional Chinese
Download free Prison Architect update 1.35 on Sony PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Prison #Architect #Update #Patch #Notes