Don’t Starve Together Console PS4 update 2.59 is available for players. According to the official Don’t Starve Together PS4 patch notes, the latest update added a long list of changes and improvements.
Previously, a major update added the Waterlogged ocean biome and various tweaks and fixes to the game. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Don’t Starve Together version 2.59 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Don’t Starve Together Patch 2.59 Notes – November 22, 2022
- Added a spell wheel UI for reading the Codex Umbra in your inventory.
- Maxwell now summons the following shadow puppets:
- Shadow Servant
- Shadow Duelist
- Maxwell now controls up to six puppets at a time.
- These improved puppets automatically aggro or work within their summoned area for a set duration before expiring.
- Equipping shadowy equipment will increase the power of Shadow Duelists.
- This includes, but is not limited to, most things crafted from Shadow Magic or Ancient Pseudoscience.
- Maxwell now summons the following crowd control shadows:
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Prison
- All shadows can be summoned on the ocean.
- Maxwell can craft the Magician’s Top Hat and Magician’s Chest.
- Magician’s Top Hat, Magician’s Chest, and Shadow Chester are all connected to one shadow dimensional storage in the Forest, and another one while in the Caves.
Inventory bar actions, such as dropping, refuelling, and repairing items, can now be performed on controllers while auto-pause is enabled.
- AoE attack hit boxes for Ancient Sentrypede, Eye of Terror, Twins of Terror, and Celestial Champion have been updated to account for the size of their targets.
- Adjusted the tracking of Twins of Terror’s dash attacks accordingly.
Download free Don’t Starve Together update 2.59 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
#Dont #Starve #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox