A new Phasmophobia update 0.6.1.3 deployed for PC(Steam) players. According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update added new a visual indicator for PC (bottom left) and VR. Apart from this, Phasmophobia patch 0.6.1.3 also increased the brightness of the CCTV night vision and various other fixes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 6.1.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Phasmophobia Patch 6.1.3 Notes – April 15, 2022
- Added a visual indicator for PC (bottom left) and VR (belt) when using toggle voice
- Increased the brightness of the CCTV night vision in Prison
- VR hold positions for all equipment have been refined, to make the hand model line up with your controller
- Fixed a bug where the CCTV camera number wasn’t updating in the truck
- Fixed a bug where Banshee’s were killing non-targets near doors
- Addressed an issue where hidden Willow hiding spots would still occlude the level
- Fixed a bug where a Ridgeview basement light didn’t turn on
- Fixed a bug where the ghost couldn’t interact with one of the paintings
- Addressed an issue where the top daily challenge slider was interactable
- Fixed a bug where the Voodoo Doll’s left-hand rotation was wrong
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to light house candles
- Potential fix for the VIVE Cosmos mute button not working
Download free Phasmophobia update 0.6.1.3 on PC(Steam)
#Phasmophobia #Update #Patch #Notes