A new Payday 2 update 219.1 ia now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest hotfix added tweaks, changes, and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s PAYDAY 2 patch 219.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Payday 2 March 10 Update Changelog
- Fixed an issue where AI didn’t walk out of the penthouse when fire alarm was triggered
- Fixed an issue where the Saints & Sinners outfit was removed
- Fixed an issue where there was no collision behind a mirror shelf
- Fixed an issue where a waypoint reminder with fire alarm was displaying the wrong area
- Fixed an issue where guards could spot players through a wall in the electrical wiring room
- Fixed a visual glitch to a door frame attached to a hidden server room
- Fixed a visual glitch to a door/wall disappearing inside of a security room
- Fixed a visual glitch to a missing door in the penthouse area towards the kitchen.
- Fixed an issue where lamps were visually disappearing around poker table
- Fixed an issue with a wall where C4 and ECMs could be placed inside of it
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck under a staircase railing on the roof.
- Fixed an issue where a waypoint could get stuck when there was drilling ongoing.
- Fixed a potential soft-blocker occurring after killing triad boss in stealth
- Potential fix for boss disappearing in loud combat
#Payday #Update #Patch #Notes