Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.07 is available on PS4. According to the official Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous patch notes, the latest update fixed Azata’s abilities and spells. Apart from this, Pathfinder WOTR version 1.07 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major Pathfinder update 1.3.0 added numerous tweaks and fixes for the crusade, various mythic paths and other aspects of the game. Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Pathfinder WOTR patch 1.07 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Pathfinder WOTR Patch 1.07 Notes – November 15, 2022
- Numerous fixes for Azata’s abilities and spells;
- Radiance now dispels magic much more effectively;
- Mighty Charge allows to select the combat maneuver to perform and it won’t provoke the attack of the opportunity anymore;
- Witches and shamans will stop casting evil eye on their friends now;
- Fixed the order of windows in the UI when playing with the controller, and they won’t be opening below each other anymore;
- We rolled back on the background sound fix, so when the game is out of focus, it will keep quiet now.
Download free Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.07 on PS4.
#Pathfinder #Wrath #Righteous #Update #Patch #Notes