Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Path of Exile version 3.20 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
POE Update 3.20 Patch Notes – November 28, 2022
- Hidden monster penalties against curses have been removed.
- Hexes are now stronger against unique monsters and at least twice as strong against pinnacle bosses, but are weaker against regular monsters.
- The Doom mechanic has been removed, to simplify the Hex system. Anything related to Doom has been reworked so that it’s comparable to before.
- The Occultist ascendancy class has had some stats removed and moved around to counteract some of the power gain from the above changes.
- Enfeeble and Temporal Chains have been buffed.
- To aid the above changes, some less-accessible sources of Curse Effect have been removed. This also acts as a nerf to Hex Support builds.
- Hex gems have been rebalanced with the goal of ensuring that self-cast remains relevant compared to automatic curse application.
- We’ve buffed a bunch of Hex-related unique items and reworked unique items that previously interacted with Doom.
- We’ve also added some powerful new unique items that interact with Hexes.
Download free Path of Exile update 3.20 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Path #Exile #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox