Orcs Must Die 3 update 1.05 is now available to download on PS4, PC, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Orcs Must Die 3 patch notes, the latest update added a new games list, two new endless maps, a new Evil Vorwick skin and a slew of improvements and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s OMD 3 patch 1.05 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Orcs Must Die 3 Patch Notes – January 20, 2022
- New Games List displays hosted games from all modes
- Two New Endless Maps (North Wing and Cliffside)
- New Evil Vorwick Skin
- New Scramble Buffs and Debuffs
- Scramble Coop UI Improvements
- Crash Fixes
- Improved Memory Management
- Skulls in the world are granted to players when a mission is complete *
- Added Status Effects help screens *
- An issue where the Longbow would stop damaging units has been fixed *
- Fixed bug where coop players would get stuck in the spellbook in post-game *
- Cyclopean Mesmerizers no longer fire a constant beam at some units
- Fixed various issues with units not pathing through doors *
- Players can now interact with War Machines while using abilities
- Ring of Storms cloud now shows for the client
- Mega Boom Barrel Launcher aim is correct for client with range upgrade
- Trap Reset Trinket now properly resets the Boom Barrel Dispenser
- Stoning enemies or enemies being stoned was misunderstood in many languages so “Petrifies or Petrifying” is now used on the Stone Staff and the Cyclopean Gaze trinket descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would not enter the rift on Icebound Mine.
- Added Force Feedback (controller) support for the Flamethrower.
- Increased Spike Trap damage.
- Reduced base cost of Barricades.
- Reduced base cost of Tar Traps.
- Lowered the cooldown on Ceiling Pounder.
- Lowered the cooldown on Acid Geyser.
- indicates issues reported by the community
Download free Orcs Must Die 3 update 1.05 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.
#Orcs #Die #Update #Patch #Notes