Destiny 2 update 2.39 (1.034.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 version 2.39 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor tweaks, and improvements to the game. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 2.39 (1.034) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, players are facing several issues with the game. Destiny 2 patch 2.39 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in Destiny 2 2.39 Update Today? – January 20, 2022 (Updating..)
- Fixed low performance issue on PC.
- Fixed performance issues on consoles.
- Fixed a bug where combatant health bars may be more difficult to distinguish between minor and major enemies in all colorblind modes.
- Fixed an issue where some players may appear as invisible or visually loading for extended periods of time.
- Addressed crashing issues on Xbox consoles.
- Fixed a bug where players unable to interact with objects required for the Magnum Opus Exotic Quest at multiple points in Eternity.
Download free Destiny 2 version 2.39 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes #Official