A new No Man’s Sky update 4.09 details released for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official No Mans Sky 4.09 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues with the game. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky version 4.09 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, No Man’s Sky update 4.0 added a relaxed mode, overhauled inventories, revamped UI, and improved missions. Recently, a hotfix 4.03 and update 4.09 was also released with minor tweaks. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. NMS patch 4.09 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
No Mans Sky 4.09 Patch Notes – November 25, 2022
- Addressed a bug that made it very difficult to use the Analysis Visor while riding a creature, as the visor would always detected the ridden creature rather than the current target.
- Addressed a bug that could cause Multi-Tools to become immediately fully repaired after a reload.
- Addressed a bug that could cause unfixable damage to become stuck in Multi-Tools.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause the Exosuit Upgrade Chart reminder to appear on screen either after all inventory slots had been unlocked or after already using or discarding the chart.
- Addressed a bug that allowed inventory filters to be clickable underneath the currently active popup.
- Addressed a bug that prevent ship maneuverability stats to be missing when comparing an available starship with your current ship.
- Addressed a bug that caused the inventory to always default to opening on the Multi-Tool when starting a new session, even if there was no damaged technology in the current Multi-Tool inventory.
- Broken technology is now highlighted more strongly in red to improve visibility within an inventory.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Mission Board to occasionally give the wrong reward instead of the one promised by the UI.
- Addressed a bug that caused some information to be cut off in specific enlarged mission notifications.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Neutron Cannon to fail to register any damage potential to the Multi-Tool UI.
- Addressed a bug that could cause some ship jittering at low speeds when using “locked” mouse controls to pilot the ship.
- Addressed a bug that caused too little salt to be available in particular underwater biomes.
Download free No Mans Sky update 4.09 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
#Mans #Sky #Update #Patch #Notes