No Man’s Sky update 4.08 details are now available for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official No Mans Sky 4.08 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and changes. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky version 4.08 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major free No Man’s Sky update 4.0 added a relaxed mode, overhauled inventories, revamped UI, and improved missions. Recently, a hotfix 4.03 was also released. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. NMS patch 4.08 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
No Mans Sky 4.08 Patch Notes – November 25, 2022
- Addressed a bug that could cause teleport destinations to fail to add automatically when visiting a base.
- Addressed a bug that could add an invalid freighter teleport destination to be added to the list.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the ship to automatically take off after reloading a save made within a landed ship.
- Addressed a bug that caused a UI mismatch for nanite costs when purchasing blueprints from a planet-based technology merchant.
- Addressed a bug that caused some cost details to be missing from NPC dialogue options on the Nintendo Switch.
- Added additional filtering and ordering options to the list of Expedition rewards found at the Quicksilver Synthesis Companion.
- Multi-Tools collected from Sentinel Hives are now free, though will have damaged slots that need repairing.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the cinematic black bars from being skipped in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a visual UI glitch when skipping the black bars.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent the “No” option from functioning in the new game warning when starting a community expedition as your only save.
- Addressed a bug that prevented autosaving with 1 health pip even when the player is in no immediate danger of dying.
Download free No Mans Sky update 4.08 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
#Mans #Sky #Update #Patch #Notes