EA Games has released a new NFS Unbound patch 1.06 (update 1.1.4) on PS5, PC and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official NFS Unbound 1.06 patch notes, the latest NFS Unbound January update adds stability improvements, cars balancing changes, and more. Apart from this, NFS Unbound update 1.06 also resolves stability improvements.
Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are still experiencing a number of NFS issues while playing the game. Today’s NFS Unbound version 1.06 will fix a few of these issues.
Read the full NFS Unbound patch notes below.
What is fixed in NFS Unbound update today? – January 24, 2023
- The acceleration of the 1976 Volkswagen Golf GTI was lowered in high gears and a problem with the gearbox options not impacting its top speed was fixed.
- The Koenigsegg Regera’s high-speed acceleration was decreased and its handling was adjusted.
- The quality of voice over internet protocol (VOIP) for PS5 players was enhanced.
- A warning message was implemented to alert players when the game fails to autosave correctly, preventing potential loss of progress.
- A warning message was implemented to alert players when the game detects a PC configuration below the minimum specifications.
- Several stability improvements were made to decrease the likelihood of game crashes.
Download free NFS Unbound patch 1.06 on PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox.
#NFS #Unbound #Patch #Notes #January #Update