New World patch 1.4.5 (May update) is now available to download on PC. According to the official New World patch notes, the latest update added general fixes for respawns, log-ins, and more. Apart from this, today’s New World update 1.4.5 also includes balance changes to make the Great Axe perk Insatiable Gravity Well less powerful.
Previously, a major update added the Winter Convergence Festival with the new winter event packed with quests, special activities, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s New World game update 1.4.5 will address a few of these errors.
New World Patch 1.4.5 Notes – Official
General Updates & Fixes
- Fixed an issue with healing hotkeys in Group Mode that caused the players assigned to each hotkey to change during combat.
- Fixed an issue with the Region Transfer button so it displays a more accurate time for when a player can transfer between regions.
- Fixed an issue where a character could get locked into an error message when attempting to log in.
- Added a speculative fix for an issue that caused players to sometimes encounter a respawn screen with an infinite timer and no respawn. We will continue to monitor the forums to see if players are still encountering this rare issue.
- Fixed an issue that allowed some players to instantly respawn and ignore the wave respawn timers during War & Invasion game modes.
Great Axe Insatiable Gravity Well (Perk)
- Fixed an issue where this perk hit enemies around the player twice (instead of once) on use.
- Reduced the weapon damage of the secondary burst from 125% to 100%.
- Reduced block stamina damage of the secondary burst from 150% to 70% of a player’s base stamina damage.
- Reduced the lifesteal amount based on gear score from an initial range of 20% to 50% down to a range between 15% to 35%.
Download free New World game update 1.4.4 on PC.
#World #Update #Patch #Notes