Warzone 1.64 Patch Notes – November 15, 2022
Warzone 2.0’s weapons, progression, and inventory systems will be tied to the new Modern Warfare II content and systems. This is due to a combination of feedback from the community, technical limitations, and a need to simplify the next and newest Warzone to create a seamless player experience moving forward.
Call of Duty: Warzone Caldera continues as a separate game from Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0. Expect the following gameplay experiences within Warzone Caldera once it launches:
- Player progression, cross-progression for XP and Weapon XP, inventories, Battle Pass content, weapons, Store Bundles, and other purchases from Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® (2019), Call of Duty®: Warzone™, Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War, and Call of Duty®: Vanguard will be accessible only within Warzone Caldera (and within their respective games).
- Expect to access a standard Battle Royale Playlist.
- Modern Warfare II or Warzone 2.0 content, including new Battle Pass and Store Bundles, will not be available.
- 2XP and 2WXP Tokens will not be transferrable between Warzone Caldera and Warzone 2.0.
- While Warzone Caldera won’t have an in-game store, COD Points will be transferrable between all games.
- Rebirth Island and Fortune’s Keep maps will not be present when Call of Duty: Warzone Caldera becomes available to play.
- For those fans of small Battle Royale maps, expect exciting developments in Warzone 2.0 during future seasons.
- Addressed network connection issues.
- Fixed matchmaking issues.
- Addressed audio bug.
- Fixed game crashing bugs.
- Added performance and stability fixes.
- Other minor tweaks.
Download free Call of Duty Warzone update 1.65 on PS4 and Xbox One.
#Modern #Warfare #Update #Patch #Notes #Warzone