A new MLB The Show 22 update 1.02 (Game Update 2) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. Accroding to the official MLB The Show 22 1.02 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to gameplay, Diamond Dynasty, UI, and more. Apart from this, today’s MLB the Show 22 patch 1.02 (1.002.000) also includes fixes for Co-op, franchise, and stadium creator.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing various issues with the game.
Today’s MLB The Show 22 version 1.02 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 22 Game Update 2 Patch Notes – April 3, 2022
- Addressed a bug where the pitcher would not back up home plate under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug that would occasionally cause user inputs to be ignored while baserunning.
- Addressed a bug causing the 1B to not cover 1st as quickly as they should.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Manager Tip “Pitcher Getting Tired” to appear when the pitcher had full energy.
- Addressed a bug in player lock where the arrow to cover 1B would display slower than normal.
- Addressed a bug where the tutorials would cause incorrect throwing inputs.
- Addressed a bug causing the “Can’t Pitch” icon to not display in specific scenarios in online gameplay.
- Addressed a bug where players would occasionally not tag in specific defensive situations.
- Addressed a bug when pressing L2 to change players would not function in specific scenarios.
- Increases made to the efficiency of relay throws after a catch.
- Addressed a bug that would cause the First Baseman to throw late to the Pitcher covering 1B specific scenarios.
- Addressed a bug where the Catcher wouldn’t reach far enough to make a tag in specific scenarios along the 3B line.
- Addressed a bug where the First Baseman wouldn’t be able to branch a throw to home.
- Addressed a bug where perfect throws from the OF would sometimes cause the Catcher to move off the plate.
- Addressed a bug in the Events Reward screen where every card in the list would display “Promoted” to a squad, instead of just one.
- Addressed a bug where a username would appear as zeros when a user quits.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the voice chat menu to get stuck on the screen.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the captain icon from updating to the correct user when another user quits.
- Addressed a bug that would cause players to return to the main menu while searching for opponents.
- Addressed a bug where players could still hear each other after leaving a lobby.
- Fixed a visual bug where the matchmaking progress bar would move from 0 to max immediately.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the chat to delete messages.
- Various fixes to player markers and throw meter issues.
- Addressed a bug where the baserunner window would display late while on defense.
- Addressed a bug that would sometimes prevent the Pitcher covering home from attempting to tag the runner trying to score on a wild pitch.
Related: Check MLB The Show 22 Server Status and maintenance time
Road to the Show
- Fixed a bug that would cause a pitcher to not face the fielder when throwing to them during post-play.
- Addressed a bug that would cause mismatching logos and names.
- Addressed a bug causing the user to get placed into the incorrect Diamond Dynasty screen after a Mini Seasons playoffs game.
- Fixed a bug where losing in the playoffs didn’t register correctly in the UI until the player backed out of the mode and came back in.
- MLB Futures Game uniforms now display the correct year on the All-Star Game patch.
- Addressed a bug where some generated players had inaccurate trade values.
Home Run Derby
- Fixed a bug where the farthest home run was not being recorded and displayed properly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause users to get stuck when bringing up the wheel in certain situations.
- Addressed a bug where the pitch count would not display using the Regional Theme.
- The “Pause Time Remaining” text is no longer cut off in the pause menu during an online game.
- Addressed a bug that would display baserunners out of position in the baserunning diamond display when using Classic Baserunning.
- Addressed a bug which had the incorrect difficulty showing in the UI of Exhibitions and Play vs Friends.
- Addressed a bug that would cause Diamond cards to not display correctly on loading screens and in-game.
- Players will no longer disconnect from games if their controller disconnects.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Washington Nationals uniform.
- Introduction of the new 2022 Jackie Robinson AL and NL uniforms to be used specifically on Jackie Robinson day. They will appear organically on April 15th.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading in a Battle Royale game.
- Various equipment additions and updates.
- Various fixes were made to improve stability across all modes.
- Various audio adjustments and fixes across all modes.
- Various fixes made to lighting.
Download free MLB 22 update 1.02 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
#MLB #Show #Update #Patch #Notes