A new MIR4 update (Oct 5, 2021) is now available for PC players. According to the official Mir4 patch notes, the latest update added improvements to the auto-enhance feature and updated new raid, and more.
MIR4 game servers are currently down. We will update the Mir4 server status details here.
Previously, a hotfix added Hidden Valley Capture, 2 types of costumes, and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch.
Today’s Mir 4 patch will address a few of these errors.
Mir4 Patch Notes – Oct 5, 2021
- Attack of the Living Wraiths’ updated.
- New Raid [Walling Dead Mine] updated.
- Auto-enhance feature improved.
- Added a new Codex.
- Issue of being able to open the chest continuously when the character is already dead while opening is fixed.
- Issue of setting 1 skill on 2 skill slots when 2 skill slots are selected is fixed.
- In-game bug fixes
- Added gameplay improvements.
Download free MIR4 update for PC (Steam).
#MIR4 #Update #Oct #Patch #Notes