Mojang has released a new Minecraft update 2.60 on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Minecraft 2.60 patch notes, the latest update resolves an issue where the game to get stuck at 66% when loading at launch. Apart from this, today’s Minecraft version 2.60 also includes various other fixes and changes.
Previously, a big update 2.59 added quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Minecraft PS4 update 2.60 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Minecraft 2.60 Patch Notes (Bedrock) – March 17, 2023
- Addressed a bug where the game to get stuck at 66% when loading at launch.
- Fixed a crash that could occur at launch on iOS.
- Addressed a bug where player names not appearing through the environment and behind walls.
- Addressed a bug where the text on Signs not to be displayed with ray tracing enabled on PC.
- Fixed an issue where players would load incorrect data when loading a local game after connecting to a server or Realm.
- Players are now prompted with the option to enable text-to-speech, if supported, on first startup.
Download free Minecraft patch 2.60 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.
#Minecraft #Update #Patch #Notes #Minecraft #PS4